- 320 m2
- 1 ha
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 250.00
This spacious property on a hillside outside Wellington combines style with space and has the feel of a large farm.
It offers more potential than meets the eye:
1. Great mountain views and country landscapes;
2. A spacious country style house with established gardens and large trees;
3. A large informal open plan dining area/a lounge area with a very efficient imported fire place and huge kitchen with custom made kitchen cupboards;
4. A separate large scullery/laundry/store room for kitchen utensils;
5. a Large en suite master bedroom with an extra outside shower for summer;
6. 4 family bedrooms with more custom built cupboards;
7. 2 extra bathrooms;
8. A large entertainment deck with a sunken pool - perfect for informal summer entertainment;
9. A separate formal lounge with a separate study and a wine store room.
The separate garden cottage offers you an income stream: 105 sqm
1. With a spacious veranda - and more views;
2. two separate bedrooms with two bathrooms;
3. An open plan kitchen/dining area and a lounge with a fire place.
4. A separate scullery.
More benefits to consider:
1. a very large shed that can store several vehicles and your farming equipment;
2. it can double up as a functions area;
3. It has 4 double doors for easy access;
4. 4 large 10,000 liter storage tanks for your borehole water;
5. A borehole with an approximate yield of 1,800 liter per hour;
6.Plus 3 rain water tanks totaling 6,000 liters ;
7. 120+ olive trees;
8. Fruit trees and 28 Lime trees for your country style household and jams;
9. A controlled access gate;
10. A storage dam for winter rains;
11. An established garden with large shady trees.
Buy this property instead of a small house in a village. Be sure to view.
All market related offers will be considered.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Garages
- 2 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Access Gate
- Scenic View
- Built In Braai
- Fire Place
- Garden Cottage
- Irrigation System
- Family TV Room
- 10000 Liter tanks
- 6000 Liter tanks