- 367 m2
- 1 090 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 1675.00
Rare multi-facetted find in a sought after area.
- Work from home – run your office, or your salon or your art studio from here.
- Or maybe your future guesthouse;
- Your large family home with plenty of extra space for each family member.
- Or bring your parents with as there is plenty of space for the extra separate flatlet in future.
Great benefits to maximize:
- 4 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms;
- Private formal lounge;
- Family TV-room;
- Large country style fitted kitchen with marble tops;
- Separate scullery;
- A covered braai/pizza oven next to scullery area;
- Spacious braai/entertainment room;
- Medium sized pool with private courtyard;
- 3 garages: two standard garages plus a large tandem garage for your camping gear, bicycles and caravan or boat;
- Plus work room, small bedroom with bathroom adjacent to garages;
- Plenty storage facility;
- Comes with aircons and water tanks for storage.
- A very special garden with mature trees and plants;
- A borehole for this lovely garden.
- Close to a play park for the kids;
- Within walking distance from top schools.
Call us to view this special property as soon as possible.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Garages
- 1 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Staff Quarters
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Scenic View
- Fire Place
- Entrance Hall
- Irrigation System
- Family TV Room